ACROD Parking Organisation and Taxi Permits
Organisation and Taxi ACROD parking permits are valid for one calendar year and are allocated to services supporting people with disabilities, the aged care sector, community groups and related services.
Application for an ACROD Organisation PermitPDF word
Application for an ACROD Taxi PermitPDF word
The ACROD Parking Program aims to support Western Australians with a significant mobility restriction to access the community.
To be eligible for an ACROD Parking Permit you must meet one of the following criteria:
- You are unable to walk and always require the use of a wheelchair, or
- Your ability to walk is severely restricted by a permanent medical condition or disability, or
- Your ability to walk is severely restricted by a temporary medical condition or disability.
How to apply
To apply for a permit download the application form or contact the ACROD Parking Program on 9242 5544 or email@example.com to arrange for an application form to be posted to you. All applications must be endorsed by your Doctor or Occupational Therapist.
New look permit
From 1 July 2012 the ACROD Parking Program will introduce a new look permit for Western Australian permit holders. The permit will consist of two pieces which are only valid when displayed together:
- The plastic pocket version of the Australian Disability Parking Permit; and
- An ACROD Parking Program Card which contains the permit number and expiry date.
The new look permit will be phased in gradually over a period of two years.
The hook style of the Australian Disability Parking Permit will continue to be used for organisation permits.
For more information please contact the ACROD Parking Program
(Monday-Friday 9am – 4pm) on 9242 5544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: PO Box 1428, Osborne Park WA 6916
Tel: 9242 5544 Fax: 9242 5044 Send us an email